Had a fucking ridiculous day today. Cannot. Even. Fathom.
BREAKFAST
I can only ever eat half an apple now ._."
LUNCH (split into 2 meals?)
Chicken Caesar Salad, green tea, mad love
DINNER
Smoked Salmon Caesar Salad + some soup which actually really did taste damn healthy, didn't taste oily at all!! Wow. Nice job Sumo Salad.
I also pan-fried salmon and it turned out pretty well! Mad happy. So I had a little bit of that :) I really love that I'm starting to make my own meals and stuff! I made that lemon vinaigrette today! I'm pretty sure it sucks but it really wasn't bad!! :D (Olive oil + lemon)
DESSERT
Grapes mm ^.^ + Green tea!
I will get to fiftyfour kilograms within a week. I will get to fiftyfour kilograms within a week. I will get to fiftyfour kilograms within a week. I will get to fiftyfour kilograms within a week. I will get to fiftyfour kilograms within a week. I will get to fiftyfour kilograms within a week. I will get to fiftyfour kilograms within a week.
Did not copy and paste. I am going to make this happen.
Your Nav Bar Here
Wednesday, April 18
Related Posts : food diary,
jess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment